Sunday, July 26, 2009

!?!? "You're Too Pretty To Be Single" !?!?

What’s going on fellas? I’m a nice intelligent young woman who guys approach, and I am always faced with the question “WHY ARE YOU SINGLE?” Now instead of my singleness being a strike of luck, guys question me and have the nerve to say things like “you’re too pretty to be single.” Now I appreciate the compliment but pardon me if I missed the YOU’RE CUTE HERE’S A BOYFRIEND LINE, but I didn’t think being attractive warranted any serious commitments. For crying out loud beautiful women all over the world are single, so what’s this about!?!? I have always felt strange when guys ask me why I’m single, as if I’m doing something to repel all the great men away from me. Maybe they just assume that some guy would have snatched you off the market since you’re nice looking, but get this, attractive women can have…Goals…Brains…and…Standards. I’m not trying to say I’m one of those picky uppity women who lie and say “I don’t need a man...BECAUSE I’M NOTI just believe in getting to know the person before going steady LOL. I also believe in focusing on the truly important things in life and allowing that special man to come along without looking for him. I just think some tips need to be provided for the fellas looking for a special lady, so here they are:
Guys Here Are Some Quick Tips:

1. There is no such thing as you’re too pretty to be single.
2. I’m single because of the obvious…I haven’t found that special person.
3. A good woman isn’t jumping in and out of relationships for fun.
4. Being single is okay…It means you’re taking time to GET TO KNOW YOURSELF!
5. Most people don’t like wasting time and emotions on people who are not worth it…hence relationships give a lot, so the person has to be of quality.

No comments: