Thursday, July 16, 2009

Daily Inspiration: Your Time Is Now!

I woke up this morning feeling great, like I could do anything, like the sun was shining just to make me feel alive! I wanted to make sure that I spoke to you all to spread this excitement! If you’re having a stressful morning, relax, and let it go. Today is a beautiful day, and a day for you to shine your brightest in everything!

While many of us are constantly thinking of our dreams and futures, I wanted to share a quote with you:

“There is no better time than now. The time to LIVE is now.
The time to DREAM is now. The time to IMAGINE and FORGET the PAST is now.
The time to SHINE is now. The time to BLEED, SWEAT, and DETERMINE yourself for the things you want most is NOW.”

I hope this gives you enough zest to begin making moves today! Today is a day like no other. Today we can take charge of our futures, one step at a time, to accomplish our goals. Have you thought of your next move in life, what is going to get you to your ultimate goal? What is it that you’ve been putting off, today is the day to get it done. What is it that you want to do…whatever it is, make today the day you begin! Have a great day everyone!
Diana G.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good stuff!
-blair