Friday, July 3, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson


Wow, when I heard the news about Michael I was shocked out of this world. I mean a legacy, a part of not only music but history is no longer with us. It's crazy that I thought for some odd reason that Michael Jackson would never die, as if he was this phenomena that would last forever. I think that's the scary part, everyone was so enthralled in Michael's life and his music that no one ever thought for one second, "hey this guy is human too". Contrary to the big fuss being made about Michael's passing, in his life people honestly treated Michael very bad, and why, he only did what he loved and tried to bring the world together. That's at least how I'll remember Michael, as a gentle soul trying to improve humanity and cultivate love. I hope through all the poster signings and the quotes on television that people will also see this. Michael was human and he is no longer with us, he will be forever remembered for his great talent and kind heart. He inspired, and truly changed music so much. 
*Whenever there is a death, it reminds me of the preciousness and shortness of life. Nothing is promised, and everything must live and die, the best thing we can do as mortals is cherish everyone and everything around us, love everyone, and live our lives to the best of our ability.

Diana G.

No comments: